Installing Bombardier Collection to SmartPubs Application
At the end of this module you will be able to add new collections to your smartpubs application.
Bombardier Smart Pubs Application will need to be installed by JLA Helpdesk. Please submit a ticket to us if you can't find this program in your start menu.
Adding the Collection
1. All the Disc images will live on the O Drive FlightOps\Maintenance\1Bombardier
2. Double click only one of the files and it will attach as a virtual disk on the E drive. To confirm this you can see this on the left side bar of the file explorer or going to This PC
3. Then you will launch the Bombardier Smart Pubs software and select tools in the top left > ensure the drive letter in the software is set to E and select Ok.
4. Then go back to the tools menu and select Check for New Collection on CD/DVD
5. Lastly it will confirm the collection you are importing and select ok. It will copy the items to their program.
6. Once it is done importing go back to the file explorer and right click on the E drive and select eject. Then you will repeat the process for any other collection that are needing to be imported.