Signing into UKG Mobile App
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Download the UKG Mobile App
- Sign into the UKG Mobile App
- Sign into the UKG website
- Diagnose any errors that might pop up
Downloading the mobile app for your personal devices
Apple App Store:
Google Play Store:
Downloading the mobile app on a Jet Linx iPad
1. On your company iPad you can download the UKG app from the Jet Linx approved App Store
2. Once it is downloaded then open the Jet Linx folder where it will automatically place itself
3. Select the UKG Pro app to open it.
Signing into the UKG mobile app
1. Input the Company Access Code JetLinx
2. Select Continue
3. Select Use SSO (Corporate Credentials)
4. Then it will take you to the Jet Linx Login through Microsoft. Input your full Jet Linx email using email@example.com
5. Then you will be prompted for your Jet Linx password.
6. Lastly you should see your UKG home page and are all set!
Signing into the UKG Website
1. Access https://myapplications.microsoft.com
2. It will take you to the Jet Linx Login through Microsoft. Input your full Jet Linx email using firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Then you will be prompted for your Jet Linx password.
4. Once you are logged in you will see all of the your Single Sign On applications. You can search for the UKG button in the top middle search bar or scroll through your applications to find the UKG button.
5. Then a new tab will open in your browser and log you into the UKG website
Common Errors to Diagnose
Microsoft Password Error
If you see this error then your Microsoft password or account might be locked due to the wrong password or too many login attempts.
1. Click the "Forgot my password" link below the password field.
2. Input your full Jet Linx email address in the top bar and the captcha answer in the bottom bar and select Next
3. Now you will verify your account by either texting or calling your cell phone number a code. Or using the Microsoft authenticator app's code (the code will refresh every 30 seconds).
4. Once you are verified then you can reset your Jet Linx password
UKG Account Lockout Error
If you see this error then your account might be locked within UKG due to too many failed sign-ins and you will need to ask HR@jetlinx.com for them to unlock your account.