How to Adjust Ring Central MCC Call Forwarding
At the end of this module you will be able to login to RingCentral and adjust call forwarding for the MCC group.
The Ring Central portal can be found at the below link. Login using the username/password given by IT.
- After logging into your account, the main page will look like this.
- Select Call Handing Rules.
- Under the Call Handling & Forwarding section, select Custom Rules.
- Find the time period(s) that you wish to adjust. NOTE: Times are displayed in Central Time.
- On the time period(s) you want to adjust, select Edit.
- In the pop-up window, select Next until you are on the 3rd page 3 Define Call Handling.
- Once you are at the 3rd page 3 Define Call Handling, expand the Call Handling tab to display the call forwarding options.
- Find the phone that you want to enable forwarding for and click the Active switch for that number to turn it on. **To turn off forwarding to a phone, click the blue active switch and it will be removed from the active forwarding list.**
- Once enabled, the phone will move up to the top of the list with the other Active phones. Click and drag the grip on the left side of the phone line to move the phone up and down the call list to set the call order. **MXCONTROL must always be active, and must always be the last Active forwarding option**
When your desired settings are changed, make sure you click Save to apply the settings.
- Repeat steps 4-15 for each time period you need to adjust.