Add or Remove a shared mailbox to Outlook
- Choose the File tab in the ribbon.
- Choose Account Settings, then select Account Settings from the menu.
- Under the Email tab, Make sure the correct account is highlighted, then choose Change.
- Choose More Settings > Advanced > Add.
- Type the shared email address, such as email@example.com.
- Choose OK > OK.
- Choose Next > Finish > Close.
To remove a mailbox, follow steps 1 – 4, but select the mailbox from the list on the left and select Remove.
Please sign in to leave a comment.