Forwarding your Ring Central Voicemail messages
At the end of this module you will be able to forward your RingCentral message.
Forward Messages from the Web Portal
Forward Messages from the Mobile App
Forward your Ring Central Message from the Web Portal
The Ring Central portal can be found at the below link. If you do not know your password then follow the steps in our guide here.
- After logging into your account, the main page will look like this.
- Find your desired message from the Recent Messages list, select the 3 Dots and select Forward.
- In the Forwarding pop-up, enter the recipient email address you want to forward the message to, a Subject and a message to explain the forwarding message. When valid email address(s) has been entered, the Forward button will be available to select and your voicemail message will be forwarded.
Forward your Ring Central Message from the Mobile App
LINKS TO THE RingCentral APP
- Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ringcentral/id715886894
- Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glip.mobile&hl=en_US
- After logging into your account, Select the Phone tab and then the Voicemail tab.
- Find your desired message and click on it to open it.
- In the message view, select the Share icon, then select Outlook from the list.
- This will open a new message in Outlook with the voicemail attached. Enter the recipient email address you want to forward the message to, a Subject and a message to explain the forwarding message. When you are finished entering your information, press the Send button to forward your message.