Forwarding your RingCentral phone
At the end of this module you will be able to login to RingCentral and forward your RingCentral phone.
LINKS TO THE RingCentral APP
- Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ringcentral/id715886894
- Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glip.mobile&hl=en_US
Forward your RingCentral Phone
The RingCentral portal can be found at the below link. If you do not know your password then follow the steps in our guide here.
- After logging into your account, the main page will look like this.
- Select Call Handing Rules.
- Under the Call Handling & Forwarding section, you can set the following options.
- Incoming Calls Forward in this Order
- Simultaneously - This will ring all Active, Forwarding rule phones ring at the same time.
- Sequentially - This will ring Active, Forwarding rule phones one at a time in order 1, 2, 3...
- + Add Call Forwarding Phone - To add an additional external number calls will forward to.
- Name - To set a custom name for the forwarding rule.
- Number - The number calls will forward out to.
- Order - When Incoming Calls Forward in this Order is set to Sequentially, this will display the order calls will be forwarded to.
- Active - To enable call forwarding to the listed phone, this must be turned on. To turn off the call forwarding rule, click the switch and it will grey out.
- Ring For - This sets how long the call will be forwarded to the forwarded phone.
- When your desired settings are changed, make sure you click Save to apply the settings.