This will Pop Up when you login your Virtual Desktop the first time, so please keep this open as you set a few items up.
If you are still having issues after this guide please let us know at email@example.com
Here is a guide on how to fix your missing Desktop and Documents
We highly suggest that you setup Microsoft Edge instead of using Chrome, Firefox, or IE since this new Microsoft Edge is built using the same technology as Chrome and will let you save all of your bookmarks and settings within your Jet Linx Microsoft Credentials. It also provides the ability to open legacy websites as IE if needed.
1. In the top right of your Edge browser it will say Not Syncing. Click on Not Syncing and select Turn on sync and it will begin to import all of your saved Edge browser settings. Also there is a message below the search bar that will ask you to complete the setup of Edge which will allow to personalize a few common settings. You can select Maybe Later or Complete setup.
3. If you have bookmarks, passwords, and extensions that are saved in Chrome or Firefox here the guide import them in-
1. Start by opening your file Explorer from the start menu or the taskbar
2. Click on the arrow next to This PC or click into This PC to see your Network Drives
3. If you don't see them please click start > logoff and then log back into your desktop.
Here is a guide on how to add your printers to your desktop:
Next you will be prompted to install the signature client-
1. You will see this window populate and this will help ensure the signature client will allow you to sign in properly
2. Click on Install from this window that will pop up. This will continue to pop up if you don't complete the installation.
3. This will install in less than 10 seconds
4. Now search for Outlook in the bottom left with the Windows Icon or Magnify Glass. It will auto-populate your email address in the window below. Then click Connect.
5. Once this screen pops up you can un-check "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too and then DONE
6. Outlook will begin to load your profile and open up. Once it is open then head back to the start menu in the bottom left and open the Exclaimer Ltd folder to find and open the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent
4. Now you will see the screen below and can click Sign in Now
5. Then a second page will load with your Microsoft account email. Click on the email and it will auto sign you in.
*if a script error pops up then we suggest click start > restart https://helpdesk.jetlinx.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260802044449*
5. Click Close and fully restart outlook by clicking on the X in the top right and reopen it from your start menu.
We highly suggest that you setup Microsoft Edge as the default browser instead of using Chrome, Firefox, or IE since this new Microsoft Edge is built using the same technology as Chrome and will let you save all of your bookmarks and settings within your Jet Linx Microsoft Credentials. It also provides the ability to open legacy websites as IE if needed.
1. Clicking either the Windows icon or Search icon in the bottom left will allow you to start typing to search "Default apps" (highlighted below)
2. Once open you will see a list of applications that are set as your current defaults. Clicking on the "Choose Default" will populate a menu of applications that can be set as your default. *Some of them might not show any applications which is okay*
If you don't see Nitro or WSI or another application in your desktop start menu then it might be located with in the new Company Portal.
1. Open start menu and search Company Portal
2. Select the department you are apart of in order to receive the correct applications and then select done in the bottom right
3. Select Apps on the left side and then click into the application you want to install. (It might take a few minutes to complete, but once it is done you should see it added to your start menu)