Logging into Windows 10 will take a couple minutes to setup your profile (most applications can be found by searching in the start menu).
Below is a guide on how to set your default applications, signing into Outlook and getting your signature to work. If you are still having issues after this guide please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you needing to backup your bookmarks? here is the link to that article:
1. Clicking either the Windows icon or Search icon in the bottom left will allow you to start typing to search "Default apps" (highlighted below)
2. Once open you will see a list of applications that are set as your current defaults. Clicking on the "Choose Default" will populate a menu of applications that can be set as your default. *Some of them might not show any applications which is okay*
3. If you'd like to set your defaults by the application itself then select "Set defaults by app" at the bottom of the first page in the blue text. Below you will see a list of apps that you can click into and select the file extensions that open with that specific application.
If you don't see Nitro or WSI or another application in your desktop start menu then it might be located with in the new Company Portal.
1. Open start menu and search Company Portal
2. Select the department you are apart of in order to receive the correct applications and then select done in the bottom right
3. Select Apps on the left side and then click into the application you want to install. (It might take a few minutes to complete, but once it is done you should see it added to your start menu)
1. Go to the Start Menu and search for "Signature Install" and Open it
2. Click on Install
3. This will install in less than 10 seconds
4. Click Sign in Now and it will auto authenticate with Okta
5. Click Close and fully restart outlook to see your applied signature
1. Search for Outlook in the bottom left with the Windows Icon or Magnify Glass. It will auto-populate your email address in the window below. Then click Connect.
2. Then you can select Office 365 if Advanced Setup pops up
3. In order for other office applications to be auto-signed in you will need to click YES for this screen
4. It will load for a moment
5. Once this screen pops up you can un-check "Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too and then DONE
6. Outlook will load and show a screen to Sign in to set up Office. This is needed to allocate your office license to your desktop. Click Sign In and enter your full Jet Linx email address and next.
OPTIONAL INSTALL LIMIT REACHED
7. If you see this window it means your account has reach the 10 Max license installation for your account. Click the link in the window to de-active other desktops so you can successfully activate your new desktop.
8. An internet browser will open to the screen below. Click "View apps & Devices" underneath the blue "Install Office button"
9. Click the drop down arrow next to devices for your Office License. Select Sign Out next to desktops that are signed into your office account. *If you sign them all out you will be prompted on other computer to sign in just like step 6*
10. Return to Outlook and click Next to continue with activation till you see the screen below.