Setup Okta Verify on New Phone
- On your cell phone, please download the following app.
- Okta Verify – Used to authenticate your identity when accessing Jet Linx resources
- On a computer or smart device other than your cell phone, open a web browser, type in the address jetlinx.okta.com and log in.
- You should be at the main Jet Linx Okta homepage. Select your name at the top and click Settings.
- Next select Edit Profile, and enter your password and perform the MFA authentication
- Now scroll down to Extra Verification, under Okta Verify you should have a button to Set Up
- Select Setup under Okta Verify
- Select your phone operating system, Apple, Android, or Windows Phone and select Next
A QR Code should appear, open the Okta Verify app on your phone and select Add Account or the ‘+’ icon. Allow the device to access the camera and use your phone to focus on the QR code on your computer screen. It should automatically detect the code and update your screen.
- Choose Organization, then scan the QR Code.
- You will see a 6 digit code on the screen, you now have Okta Verify Setup! (This auto-generated changing code can be used to login to Okta on new devices.)