Change Printer Defaults
In this guide you will learn how to change some common settings for your printer.
- On your desktop, select Start > Devices and Printers
- Right click the printer you want to change settings for, and select Printing Preferences
- For HP brand printers:
- Select the Finishing tab to print on both sides (duplex)
- Select the Color tab to print in grayscale (black & white)
- For Cannon MFP printers:
- Most Finishing/Color settings can be set from the Basic Settings tab (1-sided/2 sided/Booklet printing, Staple/Collate/Group, Color Mode)
Please sign in to leave a comment.