Setup Outlook on Mobile
At the end of this module you will be able to install and setup the Microsoft Outlook app on your Android or Apple phone.
- Install App
- Setup App
You will navigate to the app store on your phone and install the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open your phones App Store, and search for “Microsoft Outlook”
- Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.outlook&hl=en_US)
- Open the Outlook App
- Enter you email address, select Add Account
- Enter your credentials and select Sign In
- Select Maybe Later
- Select Skip
- Select the circle beside Inbox in the upper left of the screen
- Select the gear icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select the slider next to Focused Inbox to turn it off
- Select the back arrow and the X to close the menu