Adding Non-trip expenses in Sharepoint from your iPad
- You can access Sharepoint via the “Web” application
- From the “Web” app, select Sharepoint. If you don’t see this layout, press the Home button on the top left so it takes you here.
- Enter your email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- If you get this prompt, click Cancel so you can see the next screen.
- This is your Okta verification page,
- enter your Jet Linx username (e.g. firstname.lastname)
- enter your email/jetlinx password.
- Sharepoint will open up, go to Accounting
- Click on Non-trip Expenses
- Click on Attach File
- Click on Choose File then the three dots next to browse
- Click on Browse (bottom right)
- Select OneDrive
- Select your file (.jpg or .pdf)
- Then hit the OK button
- Now your file will be added to your expenses
- If you get this screen, click on the bottom 3 dots, and switch to pc view
- If attach file is grayed out, click on the 3 horizontal lines and request the Desktop Mode. This will allow it to attach files.