What you will need
- Email or number associated with the phone
- Password for the user (contact IT if you need a password reset)
- Internet Browser or RC Phone mobile app
From the RC Phone mobile app
1. Login to your RC Phone app via email/number and password
2. Go to your picture > Extension Settings
3. Go to Call Handling & Forwarding
4. Select the numbers you'd like to forward to.
From a Desktop
- Logon to login.ringcentral.com using your email/number and password.
- After logging in, click on Call Handling Rules
- In this screen you can control which phones will ring to (always select simultaneously) You can also add your cell phone number by clicking on Add Call Forwarding Phone. Unfortunately there is a cap for the amount of numbers you can have stored.
- Make sure you turn on the notch for the phone you want calls forwarded and click save.