OneDrive for iPad provides you with an easy way to store and share documents and photos. This guide will provide a brief overview of the app.
Using OfficeLens to create a PDF from a physical document
- Open OneDrive
- Open the OfficeLens feature in OneDrive by clicking the shutter button at the bottom.
- Ensure Document is select on the right side of the screen.
- Align your document so it is on the screen.
- Click the white button on the right side of the screen.
- This will give you a preview of the document.
- Click Done.
- Name the document and select where to save it before pressing the Save button.
- Follow the steps outlined in Emailing Documents from OneDrive to email your newly saved document.
Emailing Documents from OneDrive
- Open the OneDrive app.
- Find the document you would like to send.
- Click on the three dots to the right of the file.
- Choose Share.
- Choose Send a Copy at the bottom of the menu.
- Choose Outlook.
- This will start an email with the file attached.
Storing Documents in OneDrive
- Open the document you want to save to OneDrive. This could be a file from an email or another app.
- Click on the Share icon, usually a box with an up arrow.
- Select OneDrive
- If you do not see OneDrive scroll to the right and select More and ensure OneDrive is turned on.
- You should see a window that allows you to select where to upload the document.
- Make this selection and choose Upload to OneDrive.
- Open the OneDrive app to find your file!