- Once the monitor is connected via HDMI there should be a notification on your Chromebook to adjust the settings for the second screen.
- If no notification appeared, click on the bottom right sub-menu and then click the gear for "Settings"
- In the next screen, there will be a search bar at the top. Search for "Displays" as the picture below shows
- In this screen you should see an "Internal Display" (The Chromebook display) and also the secondary screen. If you click into the secondary screen it will display more options for it below.
- There should be a "Mirror" button that needs to be unchecked.
- Once these steps are completed, we need to activate Multi-Screen support on the VMware Horizon application within the Chromebook.
- You will need to be in the screen after you log-in and have the selection to get to your virtual machine as the picture below shows.
- Click on the gear for "Settings" and then a settings screen will show, here make sure "Use Multi Monitors if there are two monitors" option is turned on.
If you have any issues, please e-mail email@example.com