Adding Non-trip expenses in Sharepoint from your iPad
- You can access Sharepoint via the “Web” or “Chrome” application
If accessing via chrome, make sure to enter jetlinx.sharepoint.com
- From the “Web” app, select Sharepoint. If you don’t see this layout, press the Home button on the top left so it takes you here.
- Enter your email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Enter your email/jetlinx password.
- If you get this prompt, click Cancel so you can see the next screen.
- This is your Okta verification page, enter your Jet Linx username (e.g. firstname.lastname) and email/jetlinx password.
- Sharepoint will open up, go to Accounting
- If you get this screen, click on the bottom 3 dots, and switch to pc view
- You will see the desktop version now, click on Non-trip Expenses
- If attach file is grayed out, click on the 3 horizontal lines and request the Desktop Mode. This will allow it to attach files.