- Connect the power cable and open the screen.
- Press the Let’s Go button.
- You’ll want to connect to the Jet Linx NOC network
- It will ask you to fill out some options to connect to the NOC network
- EAP method: PEAP
- Server CA certificate: Do not check
- Identity: Your Jet Linx username (firstname.lastname)
- Password: Your Jet Linx password
- Uncheck the checkbox and select Accept and continue.
- It will then ask you to login to your Gmail account
If you have a personal Gmail account, you are more than welcome to use it. Go ahead and sign in with your @gmail.com account and password.
If you’d rather keep things separate or if you don’t have a Gmail account, you will have to make a new account for logging in to this laptop. To do this, select more options > Create account. Follow the prompts to create a new Gmail account and password.
- Open the Google Play Store by clicking on the icon at the bottom of the screen
- Deselect the checkboxes on the Google Play Terms of Service window and select Ag
- If prompted for the Google Play Terms of Service, deselect the Keep me up to date option and select Accept
- Click into the search bar at the top of the window
- Type in “VMware Horizon” and press enter
- Click on VMware Horizon Client and select Ins It will look like this icon.
- If you are prompted to Complete account setup, select Continue
- It will ask you to setup a form of payment. Choose Skip.
- Horizon will begin to download.
- Close the Google Play Store window
- Click on the VMware Horizon icon at the bottom of the screen
- It will ask for a few permissions, it’s important that you choose Allow for these
- It will ask for Server Name or Address, enter mypc.jetlincom.
- Leave the Server Description blank and click on Conne
- Enter your Jet Linx Username and password and press Connect
- Select your desktop and it will connect you to your virtual PC
If you have any issues with the Chromebook, please submit a Helpdesk ticket by going to
helpdesk.jetlinx.com or emailing email@example.com.