1. Save all Word, Excel, and Powerpoint files. Also save all emails.
2. Click the start button and then Computer on the right side of the start menu
3. Open the Company Drive and there is a folder on the top called 1updates
4. Double click the "UpgradeOffice16" and it will run a program to fix your office programs. (please keep all office programs closed during this process)
5. Once it is completed then click on the window with the text and hit enter. This will open Word (so you can check that the version is correct)
6. Click File (in top left) and then Account
7. Look under Product Information and check the version of office and it should be 16.0.6965.2105