RingCentral Web Users Guide
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Sign into the RingCentral Web admin page
- Add additional call forwarding options
Login to RingCentral Web Admin Portal
- Go to the RingCentral Portal using the link below.
- Select Single Sign-On.
- Enter your Jet Linx email address, select the 'Remember Me' checkbox and select Submit.
- You will be redirected to an OKTA sign-on page. Enter your OKTA username and password and select Sign In. If prompted, complete the Multi Factor authentication on the next page.
- After logging in you will be directed to the My Extension Home Page.
My Extension Home Page
- To switch between Management Pages, select the blue dropdown from the top right and select the page you wish to view.
Add Additional Call Forwarding Options
***Modification of call handling rules should be taken carefully, and only after confirming with IT that the changes comply with RingCentral guidelines should changes be made. Not following these guides carefully can cause call mishandling and dropped calls.***
- After having signed into the RingCentral Web Admin and navigating to the My Extension page if necessary, select Call Handling Rules.
- Under Call Handling & Forwarding, you can add an additional number to forward calls to. Enter a cell phone number under the Mobile line, and make sure the Active switch is turned on. Leave the Ring For setting to default 4 rings.
- DO NOT adjust any of the below marked settings. Doing so will cause call mishandling and missed calls.