RingCentral Mobile Users Guide
At the end of this module you will be able to:
- Sign into the RingCentral Mobile app
- Enable and Disable receiving of Call Queue Calls through the mobile app
- Change the Base Call Forwarding between forwarding to the base, forwarding to Central Concierge, and Forwarding to the Overnight Team
LINKS TO THE RingCentral APP
RingCentral Mobile App Setup
You will receive and make calls through the RingCentral Mobile app. The mobile app can be downloaded from the links above.
- After downloading the app, launch the RingCentral Mobile App. You will see the screen below, select Sign in.
- On the sign in page, select Single Sign-on.
- On the Single Sign-on page, enter your Jet Linx email address and check the box for Remember email. Select Submit.
- You will be redirected to a Microsoft sign-on page. Login with your Jet Linx email and password, and complete any multi-factor authentication if prompted.
- You are now logged in and at the main screen for the RingCentral App, shown below.
Enable/Disable receiving of Call Queue Calls
Call Queues in RingCentral are how calls to the bases are distributed to the Flight Concierge teams. To be able to answer incoming calls, you need to set your account to Accept Call Queue Calls. If you are not On-Call and do not want to receive incoming calls for the Flight Concierge team, you will want to disable the Accept Call Queue Calls setting for your account. This can be easily done from the RingCentral Mobile App.
- After having signed into the RingCentral App, select the 3 lines at the top left of the screen to slide out the Quick Settings Bar.
- In the Quick Settings Bar, you will have a switch for Accept Queue Calls which can be toggled on and off to accept or refuse Call Queue Calls.
Transfer Active Call
During an active call, you can transfer a call to another extension of a user, group, or to a known phone number.
- During an active call, select the More button.
- Select Transfer from the list of available options.
- Use the search feature to look up the user or extension that you want to transfer the call to. You can select the green dial-pad to manually enter a phone number to transfer the call to.
- After selecting an extension, you will have options on how to transfer the call. Select the option you wish to use to complete the transfer.
- If you selected the option to Ask First, the original call will be put on hold, and you will ring to the selected extension. If the user picks up, you will have the option to complete the transfer, or hang-up and return to the call on hold.
Change Base Call Forwarding (Flight Concierge ONLY)
Calls to the base can be directed to the Flight Concierge Team, to the Central Concierge Team, or the Overnight team. Please follow the recommended guidelines from the Flight Concierge Director and Director of Centralized Services on when the forwarding should be change. A link to the guide on changing forwarding is below.
Add Contacts to Personal Contacts
- After logging into the app, select Contacts from the bottom of the screen.
- On the Contacts page, select the + icon from the top right. The first time you do this, you will be prompted to select the Contact Source, select RingCentral as the Contact Source.
- Fill out the information for your contact, and when completed select Save. Your contact will be saved to your RingCentral account.
- The first time you save a contact, you will be prompted if you want to set RingCentral as the default source for new contacts. Select Set as default in the popup to set this.
- After logging into the app, select Phone from the bottom of the screen, then select Voicemail from the top tabs.
From this page you can view your messages, listen to the audio recording or delete and forward messages by long pressing on the message.